IT PROJECT MANAGER
Fulltime (m/f) • Munich, Germany
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced (+3 years) IT Project Manager with a finance/fund/banking background, who will be responsible for managing various IT projects both in the blockchain/cryptocurrency area as well as in the area of fund administration, cash flows, payment systems and financial instruments. This includes the implementation of internal solutions with the assistance of external advisors.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Development, set-up and maintenance of net-work based automated solutions within individual projects,
- technical understanding of IT infrastructure, coding, IT security,
- good understanding of the functionality of financial products (e.g. payment systems or asset valuation),
- coordination of third party IT providers and internal staff,
- project management skills, i.e. budget, timelines, priorities and interaction coordinating with involved players.
- Independent and proactive work attitude,
- time management and task prioritizing,
- team player ability,
- fluent in English or German.
Job description download: here